Authors need to obtain all copyright permissions when reuse published contents. For more information, please visit Springer Nature’s third-party permissions.
General Policies and Requirements
- Both original and previously published works with appropriate copyright permissions are welcome.
- The submitter must be one of the authors.
- Full papers must be submitted via eOrganiser by Thursday 30 November 2023. Full paper revisions are due by Thursday 15 February 2024.
- Papers will not be accepted via fax, email, mail or USB/CD.
- All required fields on the online full paper submission form must be completed.
- All presenting authors will be required to register and pay for the Conference by the author registration deadline of Friday 15 March 2024 to ensure that their paper(s) are included in the final program and proceedings.
- It is the responsibility of the submitting author to ensure that the paper is submitted correctly.
- After an author has submitted their paper, they must check their submission to ensure the document has been uploaded correctly. Authors can check their submission by clicking on the viewing option in the submission form.
- The Conference Managers will not be held responsible for abstract submissions not received via the website or for submission errors caused by internet services outages or other unforeseen events.
It is planned to publish the peer reviewed and selected papers with minimum 6 pages as proceedings with Springer in their prestigious “Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering” series and will be indexed for citations (Scopus).
Notification of Acceptance
Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent via email to the submitting author by Monday 14 August 2023. Acceptance or otherwise is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee whose decision is final. All presenting authors must register and pay to attend the Conference.